Welcome to Ray's
Bucktown Bed and Breakfast in Chicago!
▪ central heat and A/C
▪ TVs & DVR s
▪ access to living rooms and kitchen
▪ steam room and sauna
▪ vibrant neighborhood with over 80 restaurants within a mile
▪ free unrestricted street parking, and two garage spaces
▪ free bottled water, coffee and tea during your stay
▪ private baths each supplied with soap, shampoo and conditioner
We have rooms available tonight, and through next weekend. Single night stays OK through Thursday.
For a list of one-night stays available, please see "Single Night Stays" on the Rates & Reservations page.
To reserve a room call us at 773.384.3245 or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
While we now offer online booking, you can still get the most information by calling or emailing us directly. This includes rooms that are available only by call in. Same day bookings can only be made by calling/emailing.
Ray's Bucktown Bed and Breakfast,
in the style of a Guest House, welcomes you to Chicago!
Ray's Bucktown B&B in Chicago: A Chicago Bed and Breakfast
Why stay in a Bed and Breakfast vs. a downtown Chicago hotel?At Ray’s Bucktown Bed and Breakfast we include:
- Full cooked to order breakfasts!
Our typical breakfast would cost $30 per person at any hotel downtown
- Location!In the unique Bucktown / Wicker Park neighborhood with 80+ restaurants, shops, boutiques & music venues!
- We are four miles from downtown Chicago! Which is a quick 12- minute ride on the "L" (Chicago Transit Authority).
- Free Parking!
Instead of a $45 minimum at hotels in downtown Chicago.
- Free bottled water/coffee/tea!
Instead of $3-4 for each bottle of water, coffee or tea at most downtown Chicago hotels.
- Better room taxes!
Our 11.9% plus 1% County Tax instead of Chicago hotels' 17.4%.
By staying at a bed and breakfast, you are helping a small business.
Does Paris Hilton really need more money?